Thursday, July 28, 2011

Beginnings

Hello hypothetical blog readers! I shall dub thee my HBRs. This little experiment in blogging exists for a few reasons, the most important of which is as a tool for me to remember how old my leftovers are. (I kid. A little. Well...let’s not talk about it, okay?) It is a food diary, recipe repository, and miscellaneous record of all things food. I am not on a diet, nor do I ascribe to any of the multitude of paleo/vegan/Atkins/whatever styles of eating. I like food and cooking. I eat a lot of leftovers. I eat out occasionally, and in a lot. My guy and I share the cooking (and the eating), and I’ll try to share his recipes as well as mine.

In a dream world, I might even make a bit of money with this thing (if wishes were horses, etc.). So we’re monetizing from day one here. Of course, dear HBRs, as long as the H remains in my very own TLA (that’s three letter acronym for the TLA illiterate), I’ll be doing this for my own random amusement. What do you say? Shall we start?

No comments:

Post a Comment